Let’s get working on giving your home a fresh look!
An activity that’s essential, yet one that most of us approach with a sense of nervousness.
And, due to repeated COVID lockdowns, house helps may not be available all the time, meaning that you can’t make THEM responsible for the house cleaning.
- How should we proceed with home cleaning?
- What materials are best used in home cleaning?
- Are there any tips and tricks that I can follow?
To help you plan and do your home cleaning better, we are publishing this blog on home cleaning tips for 2021.
We will give you a few tips and tricks on home cleaning that will tell you…
- A few approaches to home cleaning.
- Home cleaning materials you can use, and how to best prepare them for it.
When you’re done reading the blog, you’ll know how to best clean your home, by yourself.
We will proceed through this blog on house cleaning tips for 2021 as follows…
- First we will go through a few scenarios in which you might want to go for a overall house cleaning.
- Next, we will see the actual house cleaning tips.
- For every tip we will try to see what cleaning materials you need.
- Finally, we will go through some other things you can do after house cleaning.
When would you want to go for house cleaning?
Here are a few scenarios in which you might want to go for an overall home cleaning…
- You just want a fresh start.
- Guests are coming over.
- You want to sell the house, and are showing it to prospective buyers.
Whatever be the scenario, here are the home cleaning tips for you to follow…
Mirrors get dirt spots that makes them less shiny, but if you are not careful with the cleaning, you may end up scratching them.
Use vinegar and a soft rag to clean mirrors.
Warm up your cleaning cloth and water
In many places just a cleaning and soap water will do.
However, warming up both the cloth and water does a lot better.
If you have a microwave for the heating, it’s best!
Use lemon and salt for steel surfaces
For stains on steel surfaces, like your basin and tap, go for lemon and salt solution, with a bit of water cleaning afterwards.
Couch and rugs cleaning
Did you know baking soda is highly absorbent?
That makes it a good material to remove deep stains from your couch and rugs.
Ceramics and plastics cleaning
That dishwashing liquid you use?
It’s great for ceramics and plastics cleaning.
Things you can do after a thorough home cleaning
After you’ve done a thorough home clean, you can…
- Go for new home furniture to give your home a fresh look.
- Go for new interior decoration and home renovation.
- Add plants for green interior design.
To gain further insight into the best ways to clean your home, you can refer to the following blogs…
8 air-cleaning plants you must keep in your home is a must read for tips on how to further cleanse the home, specifically the air, in a cost-efficient manner.
A guide to interior design apps will prove invaluable if you want to go for interior design after cleaning your home.
If you’re looking for a good interior designer in Bangladesh, give us a call.
5 green interior design ideas for your home will be very helpful if you want to go for green interior design.
And a guide to wellness based interior design can be helpful for if you want to go for a completely different approach to interior design in your home.