Terms and Conditions
1. General All quotations are made and orders accepted subject to the following Conditions of Sale. TILOTTOMA LIMITED (hereafter ‘the Company’) will not accept terms and conditions other than those specified nor any other additional or variations thereto.
2. Warrantee The Company’s products are manufactured in accordance with the latest international standards. Components which develop faults, not caused by client’s negligence, within the 12 month warranty period will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Any replacement parts supplied are chargeable and will be invoiced at full value pending return of faulty parts for testing. Faulty parts returned within 30 days of receipt of replacements may be credited in full dependent upon result of testing. Under no circumstances can the Company accept liability for labour charges, out of pocket expenses or damage incurred by defects however caused.
3. Acceptance of Order (a) The details shown on the acknowledgement of order shall be deemed to be correct in all respects and to represent a binding contract unless you give written notice to the contrary within seven days of the date hereof. (b) The company shall be entitled to vary, rescind or cancel in whole or in part the contract if the necessary materials are not available and to change specification without notice.
4. Prices All prices quoted are excluded of all VAT & TAX. Whilst every endeavor will be made to invoice goods at the prices quoted and/or acknowledged, the Company reserves the right to invoice at ruling at the time of despatch.
5. Quantities The Company endeavors to quote correct quantities specified. It is the responsibility of the client of contract to verify quantities stated on the Acknowledgement of Order against drawings and final specifications.
6. Technical Data Whilst each item ordered is manufactured to the same specification and standard, the dimensions, weights, finishes etc. indicated in the catalogue and the material/finish/colour samples are provided for guidance only. Slight variations may occur due to the nature of the construction and material used. This order is accepted on this basis.
7. Terms Goods remain the property of the Company until payment in full has been made, the risk of goods remains that of the client after goods have been despatched. The Company shall have the right to stop at any time delivery and the discretion to determine any contract if the client defaults on payment of any order after it has become due for payment.
8. Despatch A flat rate of TK 2000 will be charged for the delivery of all goods delivered within 5 miles of the Company. All other deliveries will be charged at cost and quoted for individually. It is the responsibility of the client of contract to verify the cost of delivery stated on the Acknowledgement of Order. Any timescales quoted for despatch are estimates only and the Company shall not be liable for any loss for failure to deliver or despatch within these timescales.
9. Loss or Damage in Transit Claims for shortages or damage in transit must be notified in writing to the carrier and ourselves within 3 working days of receipt and in case of non-delivery within 10 days of date of advice. The carriers’ delivery sheets should be signed “damaged” at the time of delivery and the damaged goods and all packaging must be retained for our inspection.
10. Access The company undertake delivery to the front door of the building incorporating the customer’s premises, provided any private access is unrestricted. Should delivery to the interior of the building, assembly or installation be requested this may be subject to a further charge and we accept no liability for any damage incurred, either to the goods, the grounds, the building or to the customer’s possessions or premises, or any further expenses incurred. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure access for the goods within the building and the final destination are clear and unrestricted and any obstruction or physical defect in the fabric of the building preventing delivery or installation shall not be grounds for cancellation of the order.
11. Cancellations and Returns The written consent of the Company must be obtained before cancellation of any order is accepted. Any cancellation requests and/or changes to an order must be made within three days of the order being placed. Goods may not be returned without the Company’s written consent. Where permission for the return of goods is given, a handling charge plus any carriage charge involved will be made. Goods should be returned carriage paid to our warehouse in good re-saleable condition with its original packaging. Special fittings manufactured to special non-standard design cannot be cancelled when production has started and cannot be returned.
12. Trade Description All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that the descriptions, illustrations and technical data in the Company’s catalogues are correct at the time of printing. As the Company’s products are subject to improvements and modification all information is intended as guidance only. Colour finishes will be maintained as accurately as possible.